[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]*Conditions of Entry
- Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- Entry is open to those aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
- Employees of Figure Eight Training & Development Ltd, their immediate families and suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The competition commences at 00:00am NZDT on Friday 1st November 2019.
- The competition closes at 11:59pm NZDT on Saturday 30th November 2019.
How to Enter
- To be eligible for the prize, entrants must purchase a ticket to the company’s Agency Accelerator event, prior to the competition close time.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the competition period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion are the responsibility of each entrant.
- Entrants can enter only once.
Selection of Prize Winners
- There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
- The winner will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw.
- The draw will take place at 10:00am NZDT on Monday 2nd December 2019 at Figure Eight Training & Development Ltd’s Office, Level 7, 43 High Street, Auckland NZ 1010.
- The Prize Winner will be announced inside the Mastermind Facebook group between Monday 2nd December and Wednesday 4th December 3019. The winner will also be notified by email.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
- The Prize Winners will have until 09:00am NZDT on Friday 6th December 2019 to claim the prize.
- If any prize has not been claimed by the winners by 10:00am NZDT on Friday 6th December 2019 (“the unclaimed prize”), an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will occur at 12:00pm NZDT on Friday 6th December 2019. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw. The winner will be notified by email.
- The prize consists of a return trip for one adult flying economy class from their closest major airport to Auckland International airport, seven (7) nights hotel accommodation in Auckland CBD, return airport transfers, 2x 1 hour private coaching sessions with Cat Howell, 5 days access to the Eight Loop Social office from 9-5pm Monday to Friday and a $50NZD food allowance per day ($350NZD total). Total prize value is not to exceed $5000NZD.
- Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
- The Prize Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Travel must be booked, ticketed and travelled before December 31 2020.
- Blackout periods apply, including but not limited to December 20 2019 – January 13 2020 and April 23-27 2020.
- Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to travel. Prize inclusions are to be booked by the Promoter.
- Visas, vaccinations and travel insurance are at the traveller’s expense.
- All prizes are subject to availability and at the discretion of Figure Eight Training & Development Ltd.
- Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Figure Eight Training & Development Ltd.
- The Prize Winners consents to the use of their name, city of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to announce their success on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.digitaldistillery.com) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (eDM) communication pieces.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook
- Figure Eight Training & Development Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.