- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to this prize draw’s terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Digital Distillery (Figure Eight Training and Development Ltd. and our affiliates).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
- Complete the State of the Digital Marketing Industry in Isolation survey as requested to enter the prize draw.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will remain open until 11:59pm NZT Friday, 8 May 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: complete and submit as requested on our State of the Digital Marketing Industry in Isolation survey. All questions must be answered in order to be considered a valid entry.
- Digital Distillery will not accept any responsibility for prize entries that are lost, mislaid, or damaged.
- The prize will be a:
- 1 hour, one-on-one call via Zoom with Cat Howell. Topics of this call will include assistance with your funnel, agency growth, and/or FB ads. The total prize value is $1200 USD.
- The winner will be drawn at random from the pool of valid entries.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Digital Distillery regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the draw.
- The winner will be notified within five  business days after Friday, 8 May 2020 by email, and may also be announced on the Digital Distillery webpage and/or on the Digital Distillery Facebook page.
- Digital Distillery will attempt to contact winners by email one time. If no response is received within 5 business days, Digital Distillery reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have five  business days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize by replying to the notification with the additional details that will be required. Prizes will only be released following proof of identification.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 5 business days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, Digital Distillery reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The one-on-one session must be completed within 30 calendar days of the winner being notified. Details on arranging the session will be communicated to the winner upon notification of their success.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Digital Distillery for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Digital Distillery’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://digitaldistillery.com/privacy-policy/
Limitation of Liability
- Digital Distillery does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Digital Distillery does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Digital Distillery reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.