- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Digital Distillery (Figure Eight Training and Development Ltd. and our affiliates).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only and have been active members of the FATC program and have submitted a video testimonial.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will remain open until 15 Feb 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: Submit a video as requested on our FATC testimonial video collecting form.
- Digital Distillery will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The prize will be as one of the follows options:
- One single prize of [Tickets for Traffic and Conversions Summit – All Access]
- One single prize of [Digital Distillery Merch Store hoodie – Black * 5]
- The Digital Distillery’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random, only can choose one prize among prize options. The Traffic and Conversions Summit Ticket does not include travel, accommodation, or provisions.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Digital Distillery regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified after 15 February 2020 by email, and may be announced on the Digital Distillery webpage or on the Digital Distillery Facebook page.
- Digital Distillery will attempt to contact winners by email up to once. If contact is not made, Digital Distillery reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have  business days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize by replying to the notification with their postal details. Prizes will only be released following proof of identification. Please allow 5 business days for delivery.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 5 business days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the Digital Distillery reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Digital Distillery for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Digital Distillery’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://digitaldistillery.com/privacy-policy/
Limitation of Liability
- Digital Distillery does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Digital Distillery does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Digital Distillery reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.